Though I wanted my first entry here to be much earlier in life. At least… Right?
We’ll start with The Devastation. I think it sounds more dramatic.
I sprayed the courtyard for bugs. I used the formula that was meant as mosquito abatement. Every time I watered the Sedum, I saw gnats.
Categories. Love them!
Anyway, I used some insecticide that contained Malathion. I’ve always thought that that was a cool name. Malathion.
I think the problem was the Malathion. It was probably twenty years old or older. Instead of wiping out the bugs –because I still saw some afterwards– it decimated many plants in the courtyard. The Sedum collection is no more. I would not be proud to show anyone any of the Sedum. I had some that I called specimens because they were in such beautiful shape.